I added all websites on Emmanuel Chanel’s Favorite RSS (Hereinafter, I call it Favorite RSS) of Iza!, the news website and Sankei Shimbun’s Official Blog Community but not linked from Des Liens de Emmanuel Chanel (The links page of this website. Hereinafter, I call it the Links Page.).
The Links Page is formed like the home page and its explanation with direct links to some blogs and forums related them but Favorite RSS is stuff that I make read my favorite RSS feeds to show in public. So… I haven’t lined some on the Favorite RSS, since I don’t know where the home page is, or because of laziness. And I added all.
The added blogs and websites
- I Sahll Continue Writing till Ozawa the Running Dog of China and Korea and Hatoyama the Premier For Japan’s Death Extinguish.。
- nihondanji 2.0
- Propaganda Buster
- Gifts From Books
- Cool Cool Japan !!!
- What on Earth is it Wrong if We like Japan?!
- Miscellaneous Impressions on the Days
- Military Essayis = Mamoru Sato’s Blog Diary
- East Asia Memorandom
- Ai-Kurata’s Diary that I Want To Keep After Researching A Bit More.
- To the Big Brother in the New Century (Listed Below are Blogs
- Daihyou Tojimari-yaku ◆jJEom8Ii3E’s Absurd
- DQN News
- Kaga-mon’s Blog
- Tono Godzilla’s Unreserved Talk and Strong Language – Yamato Sakura School
- Masahiko Tsugawa “Joy” Blog - Santa Claus’s Hermitage-
- Era-Tsushin’s Background of Advertising Flier
- Citizien’s Society Not Permitting Zainichi’s Previledges
I’m thinking of using Google Reader, too. But I don’t find it in public on the web. Can it be readable for everyone?