For a long time, I wished that I could have used the SSL certificates. But I didn’t know https://letsencrypt.org/, issuing free SSL/TLS certificates. till someone taught me on a certain chat. I thought of waiting for the release of the ACME v2 on 27 Feb. 2018 since it has the wildcard certificates function. But I registered it on 04 Jan. 2018 after all. The release of ACME v2 was delayed.
So as you could see, except some, my websites had already got encrypted by SSL. And today, I installed the wildcard certificate since ACME v2 has been released.
I ate a whale sashimi lunch and they are delicious.
I don’t know why but I feel this Linux Mint 17.2 PC unstable. So I tried the clean installation. I don’t feel so many changes except the fact that I needed to install some software again, though. Maybe, my PC is getting too old…
Detective Conan is a Japanese mystery manga series It has the anime version aired on Yomiuri TV. Since it’s very popular among Japanese people, The TV broadcaster and so on release its anime movie every year together and the title of this year is “Detective Conan: Sunflowers of Inferno”. The theme is Sunflower drawings of Vincent van Gogh.
- I couldn’t find which is the special guest star’s voice till the last part.
- I wondered how prestigeous Teitan High School is. Sonoko tells the press release in NY or so. So she might speak English very well.
- Since I always see Kaiun Nandemo Kanteidan(A Japanese TV show like Antiques Roadshow), van Gogh’s drawing is too expensive. Jirokichi paid 300 million USD for one. But it’s very rare that Kanteidan estimates more than 10 million yen.(About 84,000 USD) So the order of the drawing’s price is 10^3 times expensive to Kanteidan’s very rare antiques.
- It has a scene that Kid the Phantom Thief or so blasted the airplane. If it isn’t a terrorism, it’s a major crime like terrorism. It reminds me of that.
- I feel it funny that the special art museum for those van Gogh drawings is settled in a limestone cavern. I feel it very possible that such a cavern is protected by environmental law.
- The criminal of the DC movie may be usual characters among passionate researchers… It is said that scholars are often strongly opinionated.
I felt those.
I used a PC as a router/server machine. I bought it 8 years ago. And it didsn’t work well these months. So I’ve bought a new server. The model is HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2.
I heard that it didn’t support UEFI but BIOS. So it cannot boot the big harddrives like 3TB HDDs without RAID as far as I saw on the net. But I found that small bios_grub partition on the head of the storage enable grub2 to boot from such big drives without RAID. So I put 1MB partition on my harddrive. So now I can boot Ubuntu Server 14.04.2 LTS.
I successfully upgraded Linux Mint from 17 to 17.1 yesterday by How to upgrade from Linux Mint 17 to 17.1
>As excited as we are about 17.1, upgrading blindly for the sake of running the latest version does not make much sense, especially if you’re already happy with 17 and everything is working perfectly.
But I haven’t found any problems about Linux Mint 17… I wanted to examine 17.1.
Well, it’s good to do that as a member of Linux Mint Japan Members although I’m actually a lazy member.
I installed InspIRCd, an IRC server and anope, an IRC service daemon on 27 Sept.2014. I wish that there was a Japanese conservative IRC network free from anti-Japanese leftists’ oppression about political issues including historical recognitions, whaling, and so on in trend of the world’s IRC network technology. So with that installations, I founded SakuraDoori, a personal IRC network with only one server. The server name is irc.emmanuelc.dix.asia and its port is +6697 (SSL).
Probably, only a few people come. But I felt like doing that by seeing irc.juggler.jp, the most popular server of IRC@2ch(2ch.net / 2ch.sc), the most popular Japanese IRC network got independent because of 2ch’s trouble.
I installed two 8GB memories as the addition to the 8GB memory since I use the desktop PC heavily. I use Linux Mint that doesn’t require so much memory, though. After that, I installed Linux Mint 17 Qiana MATE 64bit. It got quite faster with 24GB memory. But its CPU cooler is gone. So I couldn’t post this entry till now. (Now I’ve installed a new cooler. And the situation looks stable.)
When I installed Linux Mint 16, about its ibus, I said:
At first, like switching off ibus, I did ibus to alphanumeric mode with the key of switching input software. (the default key is [Super] + ) but looks that it’s set for us to use [全角/半角](Zenkaku_Hankaku) key. But as he points, ibus doesn’t show the status whether alphanumeric or Kanji.
But on the ibus of Linux Mint 17, I can see that status on the cursol when I push [全角/半角](Zenkaku_Hankaku) key.
When I upgraded it, “do-release-upgrade” didn’t work. So I put “-d” option.
$ sudo do-release-upgrade -d
I got troubles with the web server and with the mail server. The former is by the change of Apache’s specification(Upgrading to 2.4 from 2.2) and the latter was just my configuration files’ permission.